- To keep your jewelry from damaging, we recommend taking it off to wash your hands, exercise, swim, clean and before applying lotion, perfume and hairspray.
- Always clean your pieces with a soft cloth after wearing them and store them in a sealed plastic bag, away from heat, humidity and moisture.
- Natural stones are sensitive to certain factors such as sunlight and water. Don't store your pieces in direct sunlight and try your best not to submerge them in water.
- Each of our gold-plated pieces comes with a 1 year warranty for replating, buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio.
- If your piece is damaged, please contact us immediately. If it is a manufacturing defect, we will repair it for free. Buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio, and the repair fee if applicable.
For cleaning instructions, check out this article on the Blog