- Due to the handcrafted nature of our work, some variations in the pieces are normal. We try our best to photograph and describe the pieces as accurately as possible, and will disclose if a stone has been treated. If you are not happy with your pieces, we will gladly exchange it for you. Please read our order policies for more information.
What are the pieces made of?
- Our pieces are made from fine silver, sterling silver, silver with 24k gold-plating, 14k gold, 18k gold and platinum. Each listing has the details of the materials used.
- Most items are available in the metal of your choice, you can contact us for a special request
How can I know my ring size?
- The most fool proof way is to visit your local jewelry store. Most jewelry stores will size your finger for free.
- You can also visit this website www.findmyringsize.com and follow the instructions.
Can I order a necklace/bracelet in a different length?
- Yes you can! Contact us through our commissions contact form with the name of the item you want customized.
I have an idea for a piece, can you make it?
- For sure! We love taking commissions and working with clients to make them a special piece. Head on to our commissions section for more info.